Be_Creative嵐
~WELCOME~
Jumat, 23 Maret 2012
Singing Contest
Today, I did agree to join the singing contest for tomorrow. Hope God blesses me :D
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Beranda
Popular Posts
Alone and A Dream within A Dream _poetry_Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow- You are not wrong, who dee...
RAYMOND'S RUN-STORY
I don’t have much work to do around the house like some girls. My mother does that. And I don’t have to earn my pocket money by hustling; ...
Wait for the Time..
I was really tired to face all the things that disturb me. So, I just has started the game until there will be a confession.
Relieved^^
What an awesome Tuesday! This morning I did the public speaking presentation. Yes, I was a little bit nervous and shy but I passed it...
Unlucky
Huft! I got angry by the lecturer this morning. I came late because I hadn't get "angkot" for 20 minutes. Then, I didn'...
Much Rest
I must spend hours by taking much rest. My days are just for sleeping. Hahaha,, a little bit giggle, but surely it must. If not, I will ...
Tailor oh Tailor ^^
Yesterday was really the tired day. I went around Padang city with my auntie just searched the professional tailor to sew my cloth. Argh,...
What is Literature?
If you are in English department and...
CALL Assignments
Start from now~
Demonstration_ food
Today , I did the public speaking presentation again! Hahaha,,, The topic was about demonstration. Yeah, I demonstrated about how to make ...
My Literature
Daily_Diary
(18)
My Literature
(5)
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(25)
►
April
(6)
▼
Maret
(14)
Good Luck
Tired
Classic Short Story_Lamb to the Slaughter
Nothing
So awful
Singing Contest
time, time...
A wicked black hat
Alone and A Dream within A Dream _poetry_Edgar All...
Breath
Browsing_"ARANG"_Junki&MinAh
"We are Seven" by William Wordsworth_ poetry
Feminine^^
What a poor Sissy!
►
Februari
(5)
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Pengikut
Mengenai Saya
Suci Rahma Dilla
Padang, Sumatera Barat, Indonesia
There is ONE REASON to reach success that is NO REASON^^
Lihat profil lengkapku
Labels
Daily_Diary
(18)
My Literature
(5)
Powered by
mp3skull.com
autostart="true" height="50" type="application/x-mplayer2">
DJ Ro3L SHADOW
©
Be_Creative嵐
, AllRightsReserved.
Designed by
ScreenWritersArena
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar